Thursday, January 10, 2008

Celebrity sighting


I walked down to Binion's this evening to take a little money from the tourists. On a couple of the big-screen televisions ESPN was replaying the WSOP main event. At one point, the entire next table over started whooping and hollering. I hadn't noticed, but Pamela Brunson (daughter of Doyle and sister of Todd) was playing (I think it was a $4-$8 Omaha game), and this was the segment of the broadcast series that had her featurette in it. She looked slightly embarrassed by the attention, but smiled and laughed through it. Incidentally, she's quite a bit prettier in person than the cameras showed her, I thought. I didn't ask to take her picture, since I wasn't at the same table, so I had to steal the one above from elsewhere on the Interwebs.

2 comments:

Tarpie said...

Sister of Todd I believe, unless you know something I don't. :)

Anyway, love your blog.

Rakewell said...

Oops. Thanks for catching that. I've corrected it now.