Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Grump for president

OK, I've done enough complaining about how horrible both of the two leading presidential candidates are on the issues I care most about. If you want something done right, you've got to do it yourself.

With that in mind, I ask you to watch this short video. If after doing so, you can still vote for McCain or Obama (or even Barr) in good conscience, well, then I guess I have nothing more to offer you.

Incidentally, my fallback position is to accept the nomination to be Secretary of Energy under President Julius Goat.

(Thanks to reader "Dan from Minnesota" for the video suggestion.)

2 comments:

Memphis MOJO said...

Heck, I'll vote for you. I imagine it will have to be a write-in vote, so I have a question:

Is it "Poker Grump" or "The Poker Grump"?

Unknown said...

I'll vote for you for House of Rep, how's that for a booby prize? :)