Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I might be too easily amused




I finished my night at Binion's, putting in a couple more hours toward the big December freeroll tournament.
They finally finished the renovation of the restrooms next to the poker tournament area. The men's room, at least, was a real dump for a long time, and now it's nice--everything is new.
The best part, though, is that they have installed one of those new-fangled Dyson "Airblade" hand dryers. The first time I ever saw one in person (I had seen stuff on the Internets about them previously) was also in Binion's, two or three weeks ago, in the restroom adjacent to the coffee shop, and now I've found a second one, also in Binion's.
These things are so cool! You stick your hands in, and it feels like a tornado gets turned on! Just a couple of passes up and down, and the water is blown away off of your hands. Much, much faster than traditional hot air hand dryers, and a lot more fun than paper towels.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They have these in the Minneapolis airport, so you might want to do all your air travel via Northwest so that you can stop over there each time.