Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Something wicked this way comes

It's frightening what's happening today. My Weather Bug doodad in the corner of my computer screen reads "31 degrees." That's below freezing, which means, I think, that the world has basically stopped. Also there is white stuff falling from the sky. This is seriously weird. The only explanation I can think of is that perhaps this is what people visiting from other parts of the world refer to as "snow"--but surely that's impossible in the L.V., isn't it? Maybe it's an effect of global warming. Conversely, maybe we need more global warming. Whatever the case, it's freaking me out. This is definitely not what I signed up for when moving out here.

See news story here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember your little snowfall in the middle of the DESERT the next time these wackos try and tell you that the world is coming to an end.

Amazing how full of it these radical environmentalists are about "global warming".

I was reading a story recently about how 20 years ago these same "scientists" were spouting off about how all of our energy consumption was responsible for global COOLING. So basically they are proposing the opposite approach now that their first findings were discovered to be complete trash.

You are a better researcher than me, I'm sure you can find this stuff from 20 years ago better than I can. (if you choose to)

In case you were wondering, the snow does melt eventually, so no worries.

Keep up the great work. Blog is AWESOME!!