Monday, March 02, 2009

Card protectors






Two unusual card caps were in use at my table at Treasure Island last night, so naturally I had to take a picture of them. (Unsatisfied with the results, I did some fiddling around after I got home and discovered that my cell phone camera has a "macro" mode buried deep in the options menus, of which I will avail myself next time an opportunity like this presents itself.) In case you can't tell, the one on the left is a very cute puppy dog, of which I entirely approve. The one on the right is an ugly, icky beetle, which I cannot understand anybody wishing to use.

1 comment:

IMOPBarbie said...

Hey, that's my Fuzzy Puppy!

I think this was the same session at which a villian (when confronted with a large river bluff from me) offered "I tell you what, let's just chop the pot and you can kick me in the junk." Of course, taking this as a sign of weakness, I turned it down only to see him call and roll his weak ace to win the pot.

Today's lesson: Puppy cappers are cool... and always take a poker prop bet that involves kicking someone in the junk!