Sunday, June 14, 2009

Has Stars fixed it?

If this message from PokerStars support proves to be true, it will have taken much less time to repair the software problem than it did last time:

Thank you for your email and for allowing us to be of assistance.

A new update has been released to resolve this issue. Please close and re
open PokerStars software to update the program.

Should you continue to have problems, please send us a new set of log file
to further investigate this matter.

So apparently I was right (again) that it was a problem with the new release, not my system. I have not tried playing since receiving that note. You all know, of course, that should I discover the problem persisting, you will hear about it very loudly here.

1 comment:

Wine Guy said...

I have to admit that the last update that came my way from PS caused me to be down for 3 days. I uninstalled/reinstalled numerous times and yet it would not allow me to connect to the server(s), even though they showed 100% available to me. I sent support a message, which they promptly replied to advising me to do the same uninstall/reinstall.

I finally got fed up and had to uninstall and go through my entire registry, deleting every reference to PS that I could find. Finally reinstalled and BINGO! I was back in business and losing money in no time!