Tuesday, October 27, 2009

2000+ (But who's counting? Apparently not me)

Six months ago I put up post #1500. Actually, it slipped by before I noticed it. At that point I decided to abandon the notices for every hundredth post and move instead to one every 500.

Well, the next planned milestone slipped by me, too--by a long way. The 2000th post was apparently this one, posted automatically right after I had arrived in D.C. almost two weeks ago. I was kinda busy and distracted--though in very pleasant ways--so I think I can be forgiven. This one appears to actually be #2019. Oh well.

I continue to be flattered, honored, and not a little surprised that so many of you tune in to see what I'm up to and what I have to say about it. I hope to continue to entertain and inform you to the best of my ability for a long time to come.

No comments: