Thursday, November 26, 2009

Poker gems, #329

Todd Brunson, in Card Player magazine column, November 18, 2009 (vol. 22, #23), p. 42, at the end of describing a heartbreaker hand from Day 2 of the 2009 WSOP Main Event.


Sure enough, he showed me the Ac-3c for a boat. He had hit runner-runner to beat my flush on the flop--only a 34-1 beat to start my day; not too bad. I was hoping for a chance to get some of my chips back from him, but they broke my table and I'm sure that he was back at Studio 54 or the nuthouse by nightfall. A few more beats like that, and the orderlies could save a trip and take me back with him.

1 comment:

bingo online said...

He might wanna consider playing online at http://www.bingoboat.com. All players are safe from surprise attacks or from breaking tables by opponents.