Monday, July 04, 2011

PeeGee's Big Adventure, Part 4

Friday I sat down for an interview with Glenn of the Missing Flops blog/vlog. I've known Glenn for quite a while, so I was a lot more comfortable in this video than I was being interviewed by a TV guy standing up in the middle of a hallway at the Rio--and it shows. Most of you haven't ever met me in person, but this clip is, I think, a very accurate reflection of how I look and sound in real life. I don't cringe at all sharing this one with you, because this is the relaxed, honest-to-goodness me.

Video with a brief text introduction here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome interview =D

Memphis MOJO said...

Great interview.

EnviableCrowd said...

Good luck PG, always check out your blog and will be railing you in the ME!

EnviableCrowd said...

Good luck PG, I always check out your blog and will be railing you in the ME!