Monday, June 04, 2012

You can vote for me

Ante Up magazine has an online reader survey. One of the questions asks, "What is the best poker blog?" The options are Shane Schleger (Shaniac), Hard Boiled Poker, Full Contact Poker, Phil Galfond, and Poker Grump.


You can go here to start the survey. There are small prizes to be awarded to survey participants. The caveat is that you have to give them your email address in order to answer the questions, and I have no idea how much they'll pester you thereafter with annoying emails. Furthermore, there's nothing in it for me even if I should happen to get the most votes. All of which means that this is of virtually no importance to me, and you shouldn't feel any sense of duty or obligation to participate. Furthermore, if you do decide to participate, honesty requires me to point out that there's a strong argument to be made that Shamus deserves your vote more than I do.

But it's there if you feel like it. Do as seems best to you.

3 comments:

Big-O said...

Shamus smamash--I'm a Grump Man

Wine Guy said...

I, too, am a grump man. Never a dull moment. Always refreshing and enjoyable. I just wish he would make an honest woman out of CardGirrl (or she make an honest man out of him!).

Short-Stacked Shamus said...

What Big-O said!