Monday, April 14, 2008

New challenge



I just tried doing something new and demented. I played a $5 no-limit hold'em sit-and-go at the same time as a $5 HORSE limit sit-and-go, both on Full Tilt Poker. It was a little crazy jumping back and forth. I kept looking for the raise amounts in the limit games, and accidentally putting in min-raises in no-limit. I also made mistakes that I probably wouldn't otherwise make, such as thinking I had the nut flush in Omaha with just the ace and a four-flush on the board. D'oh!

I won the NLHE tournament. The HORSE, not so much--was leading, though, until I donked off most of my chips chasing draws in Stud, about which I know nothing.

It was a fun challenge, just to see if I could pull it off. But it made my brain hurt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I played a Razz freeroll simultaneously with a PLO cash game the other day... That was a little rough. Even with the difference in hole cards, it still got pretty confusing at times.

A34? Raise it up! Oh wait, that's my PLO table, that's a terrible staring hand! :)

Chappy & Bailey said...

How about playing a PLO table at the same time as a PLO8 table. That can be fun.

Abe said...

"Man up" and play some HORSE online the real way.

Open one table of holdem, another table of Omaha/8, etc. Play all 5 games at once.