Saturday, October 17, 2009

From D.C. to A.C.

Shocking, isn't it?

(Bad electrical humor.)

We're leaving in about 15 minutes to catch the allegedly luxury bus to Atlantic City for the weekend. Should be an interesting trip with much to report upon return Monday. However, computer is not going along, so no blogging between now and then (unless something so monumental happens that I decide to persuade Cardgrrl to show me how to do a post using her iPhone).

One of the interesting challenges is that I'm mostly used to short (1-4 hour) sessions of poker, rather than marathons. I may need to do differently in A.C. And, of course, for the first time in a long time I will be playing at unfamiliar places, where I'm not the one on my home turf. Will these things matter? We shall see.

No comments: