Thursday, September 27, 2012

Old dog learns new trick




I was playing at the Orleans recently when a woman joined the table in the seat next to me. First thing she did when her chips came was jam one under the rail and hook the strap of her purse around it.

I've seen devices made for this same purpose--you anchor it under the rail and attach your purse to its hook--but I've never seen a poker chip put to use this way.

I tweeted this photo when it happened, and one follower suggested that this is actually fairly common, but I don't think I've ever seen it before.

2 comments:

angerisagift said...

so is that chip in play when she goes all in? i think so but is it bad table manners

Rakewell said...

I had not thought of that. But if I were playing and won an all-in, I'd take it if she were leaving the table, let her keep it if she were rebuying.