Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Separated at birth?





Recently I've had a couple of people mention that they think I look like Robert Varkonyi, winner of the WSOP Main Event in 2002. We were at least born in the same year, so that's something.

This now gets added to the list of people I possibly resemble, along with Dr. Pauly, David Cross, Joe Pantoliano, and Scott Adams (see here and here for the earlier installments in this series).



Addendum


Now Rocco Mediate (pro golfer who occasionally plays poker tournaments) is being added to the list of candidates--see first comment. But I don't agree. My watch isn't big enough.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look like the golfer Rocco Mediate in that picture. Same haircut. Same smile. Similar glasses.

gadzooks64 said...

Hahahhaah!

I love these posts!

The watch comment brought tears to my eyes!

You, sir, are the poker chameleon.

Anonymous said...

Actually, in the last picture I think you look a lot like Guy Laliberte...

--S said...

Dude, you look like everyone I've ever dealt to ;)