Wednesday, September 24, 2008

900





Oops, I did it again! Another hundred posts. It has been 46 days since post #800. That seems to be about my average pace. Every time I have to say that I really can't believe I have this much to say on the subject of poker. How can there possibly be that much to be said that is worth reading? Yet the readership continues to grow apace, for which I am inexpressably grateful and flattered.

Special thanks this time to MemphisMOJO, a fairly new reader, for the heart-warming shout-out he posted this morning on his poker-and-bridge blog.

As always in these centennial posts, I'll ask you to do me the favor of clicking on the silly Google ads when time allows, which keeps the lights on in my fabulous downtown penthouse suite. (Ha!)

And thank you for reading. Your eyeballs on the page and your encouraging feedback are what make me look forward to sitting down at the keyboard every day to pound out another rant or two.

3 comments:

Mike G said...

This is a very solid blog. Even though I don't agree with everything you write here, I do look forward to the new posts. Now excuse me while I click on that Google ad for vintage Ebay poker chips!

Memphis MOJO said...

I was going to post something here, but I don't have time -- I'm too busy clicking at the Google ad for WPT Bootcamp.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 900 posts, and oh yeah it's always nice to see my initials in big letters on your blog, way to show some reader love!!!