Saturday, August 09, 2008

800




That's right, I have somehow managed to concoct yet another hundred things to write about poker since my last mini-milestone of #700, exactly one month (31 days) ago. I guess I've been on something of a blogging tear, because that's by far the fastest hundred posts yet, breaking my previous record of 42 days. Honestly, I'm not trying to do that. I just write when I feel like saying something; sometimes that's more frequent, sometimes less so. But geez--when I think about it, how can any one person average more than three things worth writing or reading about poker every day???

Traffic continues to gradually build. By a handy coincidence, it was just a tad shy of a year ago that I installed the Google Analytics tracking code and started watching how many people were looking in on me. You can see the year's worth of data below. (The dip to zero in December is not real. It's an artifact caused by overhauling the look of the blog, and forgetting to put the Google Analytics code back in for a week or so.)





My deepest thanks for reading, for adding me to your blogrolls, for recommending me to friends, for submitting comments, and for clicking on the ugly Google ads over there on the left.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on #800!

I've been enjoying my regular visits here over the last few months reading your daily posts.