Thursday, October 30, 2008

Two years old






It was two years ago today that this blog first appeared, debuting with this post. Seems like an eternity has passed since writing that.

Just a year ago, I was averaging about 100 readers a day. Now it's up to around 450. It boggles my mind to think that that many people point their browsers here day after day just to find out what I may have written in the last 24 hours. Mighty humbling, that.

My father once said--in front of my whole church--that my "terrible twos" lasted from two months to 22 years. But if the "terrible two" syndrome involves grumpiness, and that's what y'all tune in for, maybe there's another year's worth of posts left in this two-year-old blog.

As always, thanks for reading.

3 comments:

WindBreak247 said...

I just recently subscribed to your blog and it has instantly jumped very near the top of my list. There are few bloggers who are able to mix strong poker content with good storytelling and an ability to not drone on and on, and you are one of those few.

Thank you, and keep up the great work!

Memphis MOJO said...

Happy Birthday!!

Short-Stacked Shamus said...

Happy b-day there grumpy.

I should've gotten you a cake or somethin'.