Monday, October 27, 2008

We interrupt this blog...

Sorry, folks. I've had a dead computer for the last couple of days. The repair guy just left. He fixed the problem, cleaned out a bunch of deadwood that had been hanging around my hard drive, left me with a couple more spyware/malware detection programs (apparently something slipped by the one I had working), and tripled my RAM, which is something I should have done long ago. The computer is working great now--better than it ever has before, in fact. But I'm left with a bunch of stuff to catch up on, so it will probably be a couple of days before blogging resumes again.

If you live in the Vegas area and need emergency computer service, let me recommend TLC Computer Solutions, 702-275-8455.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good of you to pass on the info of a quality company.

Grange95 said...

Thank gawd you are back! Have you designated a qualified Vice-Grump to assume your blog in case you are unable to execute the duties of your office? I wish you a long and healthy life, but you do have a duty to your regular readers to act responsibly in ensuring a seamless transition to a witty and profound successor in the event the Fates deal you the ultimate bad beat ...