Sunday, July 18, 2010

The eyes have it--or not

I did not take these photos surreptitiously. I simply walked up to these two gentlemen and asked if I could take a picture of their glasses, and both readily agreed. (I was playing at Planet Hollywood, and I noticed these guys at nearby tables.) What I didn't tell them was that they were becoming contestants in a reader poll: Which one is wearing the more embarrassing glasses?







For earlier posts on ugly sunglasses seen at the poker table, see here, here, here, here, and here. And, OK, I'll admit it, here.

4 comments:

Josie said...

Ug-ly. No one should be wearing those in public....or in private for that matter.

Big-O said...

Beer

Conan776 said...

I'm sure Raymer had some wisdom behind wearing unsettling glasses. He won the main event with them, right?

These are both awesome, but I'm going to say Beer Goggles FTW!

MIsterFred said...

Tough call. It's close, but I'm going to have to go Beer Goggles/cupcake boy