Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Grump makes it onto televised poker for the first time

Yes, it's true, I've finally hit the big time. The world of television poker couldn't ignore me forever, and today was the day they finally spotted me.

Here's a shot from today's broadcast of the 2008 NBC Heads-Up Poker Championship:



What? You don't see me?

Here, let me help a little:



There. Is that better?

It's probably a bit hard to recognize me because at that very moment I was taking this photo for you, my loyal readers.

But never fear. The NBC cameras were not done with me. Here I am again:



Huh? Still having some difficulty seeing me?

Do not adjust your set. I can help again:



There ya go.

Once again, they caught me while I was working for all of you. I was in the midst of shooting this video of the big moment.

See? For you, my readers, I sacrified my moment in the sun and nationwide recognition, diligently keeping my camera to my face, so that you could get an advance look at the goings-on at Caesars Palace that day.

Has any blogger ever done so much for you?

1 comment:

Mitchell Cogert said...

Pretty funny post!