Thursday, December 23, 2010

Another Bodog withdrawal

I took another $200 out of Bodog. I made the request on Saturday or Sunday, and received a check by UPS today, drawn on a Canadian bank. Strangely, the amount was for US$200.35. I'm not sure how to account for the little extra bonus. But unless there are problems with the check clearing, all in all a far better experience than the last withdrawal.

It's possible, in retrospect, that on that previous withdrawal I just wasn't paying enough attention and clicked the wrong option, resulting in the Visa card and its attendant problems. I just can't remember for sure. But either way, I'm glad to have what I consider to be the normal/standard method back in play.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The amount sounds like the check may be issued in Canadian dollars. I'm Canadian, play on Stars and FTP, and my cashouts always look like that.