Thursday, December 25, 2014

Lucy's Christmas treat

Lucy's favorite treats are chunks of freeze-dried turkey from a company called "Whole Life." But they're really expensive, so most days I just break off a little piece from one for her. For Christmas, I gave her a whole one. 

At first, she could hardly believe her good fortune. 


"Is that what I think it is?" 




"Ooo, it is! I hope nobody's watching."



"Attack!"



"Ooo, that tastes good!"




"I chomps it." (At this point, it finally occurred to me to turn on the camera's flash, which is why the remaining pictures are so much less noisy.)



Going...



going...



gone.



"That was super-yummy!"




I hope all of you get what you most want for Christmas.

2 comments:

Memphis MOJO said...

Merry Christmas to you and Nina.

Rakewell said...

Thank you!