Friday, March 28, 2008

The real poker grump

Despite the nickname I've given myself, I'm really about as ungrumpy a fellow as you're likely to meet at a poker table. I grumble here as a catharsis for all the things I don't say at the table. But there are some genuine grumps out there.

Ted at Red Bull and Poker (http://redbullandpoker.blogspot.com) posted a YouTube video clip from a guy who plays online as "Tuff_Fish." He also makes little movies of his sessions, live-narrating his thoughts and reactions. He is, um, just a teeny bit volatile. Here are some samples. Warning: There may be profanity involved. Loud, shouted profanity.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rakewell, you are my new best friend. Those videos are the funniest things I've seen in poker.

Strongest recommendation to watch those videos, and to search for tuff_fish on YouTube.

Anonymous said...

Wow, this guy is a real piece of work. I would love to play live with him! Rakewell, as usual, great post!
ckroe2001