Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Don't forget what today is



Although it seems impossible that any of my loyal readers would not already be celebrating, out of an abundance of caution I will insert this important calendaric reminder (like telling the Pope that it's Christmas, just in case he might have forgotten): Today is 2/4, the holiest day of the year in the Church of the Sacred Deuce-Four.

Whatever it takes, be sure that you play 2-4 at least once today. The poker gods will be watching. For you new converts, this is a devotional obligation, much like making an annual pilgrimage to Mecca.

Blessed be the Deuce-Four. Amen.

3 comments:

Cardgrrl said...

And, for those who live in Europe, the celebration would be on 4 April, right? :)

Cardgrrl said...

Oops, I meant:

For those who live in Europe, the appropriate day to celebrate would be 2 April!

gadzooks64 said...

Wow, I'm so honored.

Today is my birthday.

No, really. Why would I lie? And, uh, no I won't tell you how old 'cept that there's dirt younger somewhere... maybe.

Damnit, this started off so good. Sigh.