Sunday, July 05, 2009

I keep trying to tell you people

This is from a 180-player $4.40 SNG I did on PokerStars today (actually am still in it as I post this):




And this is from one of the early hands of a $1 HORSE MTT on Stars, which I am also still in at the moment:





If that isn't enough evidence for you, consider this Tweet from LasVegasMichael earlier today (cash game at Harrah's): "Flopped the wheel with deuce four off on my button straddle against a big ace and aces up. Love the button straddle!"


Addendum

About 20 minutes after posting the above, this hand came up in the NLHE SNG. One good bet on the flop and another on the turn, and I take it down.




3 comments:

Memphis MOJO said...

Raise with 4-2, but go all in with 4-2 when both are crubs?

Anonymous said...

The mighty 2-4 let me down recently. 4 people see the flop, 3-5-6 rainbow. Straight on the flop. i'm first to act. I check. Next guy pushes all in for 35 bb. next guy flat calls. last guy pushes all in for 3x almost 3x more. I call. 3rd to act calls. big pot.

guy next to me had ak, next guy had pocket 10's last guy had pocket 5 and he hits his boat on the turn.

oh how the mighty was slayed that night.

Big-O said...

What does crubs mean?