Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It is just NOT my day...

This was the end of a NLHE tourney on Stars this morning. At the time, there were about 1650 left out of the original field of 6100 or so, and average stack was about 11K, so I was doing OK.





Yep, it's the ol' three-outer on the river!

Then this was the end of my $24 deep-stack tournament on Full Tilt tonight:






So I fired up a five-table $10 SNG on FTP, and just a few hands into the thing this happens:




So that ended my NLHE for the night.

After a while, my friend Cardgrrl got back home from her tournament out in D.C. (where I shall be two days from now), called me, and we decided to play a round of HORSE on Stars. It did not go well:




Yes, as a matter of fact, I am feeling pretty sorry for myself right about now!

4 comments:

sigszilla said...

DAMN.

The Poker Meister said...

Grump-

Where in DC are you going? I'm in North Potomac, MD, which is about 20 minutes outside of DC. What are you doing there? You should definitely check out the Smithsonian museums & the Udvar-Hazy Air & Space museum (part of the Smithsonian collection) out by Dulles airport. Let me know if you need any pointers or help in getting around.

-Poker Meister

Anonymous said...

In the HORSE game, I think you had $484 with the blinds 50/100 your play there with AQ was a push. You invited the other 2 to come along for cheep. Too Cheap. Yes, you did get beat a lot with nasty river cards but in the hand I mention you can increase you stack by almost 33% just by stealing the blinds. You didn't have the stack size for a min raise

Rakewell said...

Anonymous: In HORSE, all the games are played limit (as indicated in the upper left corner of the replayer). There is no choice in the amount to raise.