Friday, January 11, 2008

Celebrity sighting


I played a bit at the Venetian tonight. The annual Adult Entertainment Expo is going on at the adjacent property, the Sands convention center. Walking through the Venetian was quite, um, interesting.

I shared the elevator with this woman on my way back to my car. No, it's not my photo, and that's not me next to her; I got this from the web, and it took some searching to find one of her with her clothes on.

I know who she is because the conversation with the man she was with mentioned that a mainstream film she appeared in ("The Heartbreak Kid," with Ben Stiller) is now out on DVD. It wasn't difficult, looking down the cast list for that movie at http://www.imdb.com/, to deduce that this woman goes by the name of Kayla Kleevage.

You can read more about her (safe for work) at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kayla_Kleevage. The photo there was obviously done before she had further, uh, enhancements made.

And yes, she really looks exactly that hideous and ridiculous in person. I can't imagine the warped psychology that drives people to mutilate themselves in that manner. Ick.

No comments: