Wednesday, July 06, 2011

AVP 2.0

I've been a reader/user of AllVegasPoker.com since I moved here five years ago. The site's forum readers formed the first core of my readers when I decided to start my own blog rather than posting my random pokery thoughts and stories there. But AVP got rather neglected over the past couple of years. Room reviews were stale, details weren't current, tournament schedules weren't updated, etc.


Well, that's all changed. Yesterday they launched a completely overhauled site. It looks fresh and is easy to navigate. Poker room information is up-to-date and easy to scan. It's a remarkable improvement.

If you have any reason to want to read about Las Vegas poker rooms, give the revised site a look.

1 comment:

geezer said...

call me a nit (which I am) but the most valuable info is lacking,, amount of rake, amount for jackpot and current promos
JD