Monday, July 04, 2011

PeeGee's Big Adventure, Part 3

Ugh. I'm dreading sharing this, but I guess I must, in order to keep a more or less complete documentation. I just saw the brief interview I did last Wednesday with KSNV's "Sports Night in Las Vegas." I know I'm awkward and dorky, but there's nothing worse than seeing the videotaped evidence of just how awkward and dorky as it's broadcast to billions of homes all over the planet. OK, maybe not billions, but you get the idea. I didn't feel nervous doing the interview, but I come across as having more tics than Paul Magriel. I look more nervous than Russ Hamilton injected with truth serum.

Sorry for the horrible technical quality here. They don't consistently put these shows up online, so my only way of conveying it to you was to record it playing back on my TV, meaning that both the video and audio quality are awful. If I ever learn of it being available more directly (and without me flagrantly infringing on the station's copyrights), I'll post something about it.


9 comments:

bastinptc said...

I just saw the same old lovable Grump I always see. Maybe it was your cable reception...

lightning36 said...

You looked and sounded great. gl!

Anonymous said...

awesome interview u ol' romantic u

Missingflops said...

I agree, you looked good, but I know what you mean. Having to watch myself on video so much I think that we magnify the perception of things that seem off to us, but from the outside, it looked great.

genomeboy said...

umm, so the big news is out then?

NT (aka Cardgrrl) said...

My goodness, who knew the local Las Vegas news could be so informative!

Jennifer said...

You looked a little nervous, but who wouldn't be! Other than that, you did a great job. Stop being so hard on yourself! :)

Michael said...

I thought you came across as just fine. As a matter of fact, having never met you, it brings some perspective to the blog.

I do understand being uncomfortable seeing yourself in video though, I have the same issue with pictures and video.

Anonymous said...

You need to get a better TV!