Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Golddigger

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I ask you to examine this indisputable photographic proof:







Oh, I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, "This could be just an illusion due to the depth of field being compressed. It could be an innocent scratch--just caught from an awkward angle--like Jerry Seinfeld." You're thinking, in particular, of this moment:




It is true that, as Jerry would later protest, "She was in no position to make the call!"

But I ask you to consider this clip, from just a few seconds after the above screen shots. Pay particular attention to the last instant before the camera cuts away:





I rest my case.

3 comments:

Josie said...

ROFL That was hilarious! Complete with a seinfeld reference and undenialable proof.

*smirk* You're just set the tone for the rest of my day.

ccndd said...

ewww!

Crash said...

IT WAS A PICK!