Thursday, December 02, 2010

Now featured at Caesars Palace...




When I checked in at the desk at Caesars Palace this afternoon, I handed my player's card to the guy behind the desk, who surprised me by saying, "They'll check you in at the table."

Sure enough--Caesars has finally joined the rest of its sister properties and has installed the Bravo system. This must have occurred very recently, because I was there two weeks ago and nothing had changed.

This is a welcome addition, as local nits were terribly abusive of comps and any other temporary promotions that relied on hours at the table: playing a few hands and then taking a break for an hour, lather, rinse, repeat. I hope this new development will mostly put an end to that obnoxious practice.

1 comment:

hfrog355 said...

local nits

Says it all. Last 2 times I have been at Caesar's the only hands shown down by 7 players at the table were either suited broadway cards or flopped sets.