Sunday, March 27, 2011

Winner take all--and that would be me




For funsies, I played the PokerSlut tournament tonight. It's only the third time (I think) that I've played with them, and it's the second time I've won, which is pretty sweet. It was especially so tonight, since it was a winner take all. Of course, that's because there were only three entrants, and a prize pool of only $3, but I WINZ IT! Give me all the mobnies!

I had a good feeling about the whole thing when, on the first hand, playing 2-7 triple draw, I called from the small blind with complete crap, drew four cards, and made a #1. (That's the nuts: 2-3-4-5-7.) Now I can retire young.

2 comments:

Memphis MOJO said...

Hey, a win is a win.

gadzooks64 said...

So happy for you. And by 'happy for' I mean hate.

J/K

You definitely had the luckbox switch on last night.